I will be reviewing your blogs today and checking for the following posts. In order to receive a “P” in this class you need to have:
1. DomoAnimate post – You need to have pasted the embedded code into a post in your blog.
2. Storybird post – You need to have pasted the URL (LINK) into a post in your blog.
3. Zooburst – You need to have pasted the embedded code into a post in your blog.
4. Piclits – You need to have 5 piclits posted in your blog.
5. Kerpoof – You need to have a posted picture from Kerpoof posted on your blog.
6. Google Video Story – You need to have posted a link to your google video story in your blog.
7. What is love? – You need to have posted your “What is Love?” project in your blog.
8. Pages – Make sure you have at least 3 different pages in blog that describe certain interests you have such as…cooking, music, sports, reading, etc.
9. Revolver Map – Check and see if you have posted a revolver map on your blog. If you do not have one then please go to revolver maps and paste the code in a text widget along the side bar of your blog.
10. Writers Checklist – You need to follow the writers checklist in all of your assignments. Please check your grammar, spelling and capitalization in all of the stories you posted.
Image provided by: Rainbow Resource Center
In order to receive an “A” in this class you will need to check your blog posts for correct grammar, spelling, capitalization and word usage. Any posts that do not follow the writer’s checklist will result in a PP or U depending on how well you followed the writer’s checklist.